blog tracker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Go JAZZ!

I've lived in Utah since 2002 and had never been to a Jazz game. Aaron had promised to take me, so I snuck out of work early last week so we could drive up the Salt Lake for the game vs. Portland.
It should have been all fine and dandy since Aaron had looked up tickets online and called a guy to buy them from, who promised to meet us there. Well, we call him as we're driving into Salt Lake and arrange to meet him at the Karl Malone statue or whatever, and after we park and try to call him back, looking for him, he DOES NOT SHOW! Doesn't answer his phone, totally ignored us after we drove all the way up there to get his tickets. Luckily, we got the same price from scalpers and were able to get in & watch the Jazz smoke the Trailblazers, but I just couldn't understand how people can be so rude!!





2 comments:

Tasha said...

How fun! I have been asking Ry to take me to a jazz game, but we will see. That stinks about that guy not showing up, but at least you got in. And love the hat how cute! =)

Matt and Angelica said...

Omigosh,Steph!! You look adorable and sooo cute!! I was just taking a break from work and saw you on facebook and looked up your blog. Glad you are doing well.