blog tracker

Saturday, March 31, 2012

our week in pictures

I guess most of my readers are already familiar with my other blog, so these pictures are all repeats, sorry..
My figure show was last Saturday and it was great but I'm glad it's over! I was decided against ever doing another one, but now that I'm facing the post-competition blues, where you freak out about gaining weight and having to "soften up," I can see why people keep going- just to try to stay in that good of shape!
 Carter was definitely ready to go by this point!
In- between my morning pre-judge and my night show, we went to Jason's Deli and got some lunch.. and treats =)
Carter loves ice cream cones!
 So one week from today we'll be in Houston! I guess I'm excited... just another week of packing and moving, and being away from home.
 Carter lost his beloved Percy train this week. Aaron took Carter golfing (for real!) and I think they left it in the golf cart. Carter is quite traumatized, we might have to go find a replacement.
 Carter went to his friend Kaden's birthday party this week... cutest thing ever that they got to ride on a "train" of horsies, cars, etc. Carter didn't make it on the first round and was sooooo upset. The driver came down, scooped him up and Carter got to help "drive." Totally made his day! =)

 Some other cute shots from the party. Carter looking in the box- he's actually looking at baby chicks! He kept calling them "chips" and he thought they were so funny, as did all the kids =)
Here's some silly shots from yesterday.. Carter still loves sportin his fedora!


We went to the dinosaur museum yesterday with some friends
 And then me and Aaron took him to get frozen yogurt. I'd say he had a pretty awesome day ;)

No comments: