blog tracker

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happenings...and there are lots of them!

We have been BUSY BUSY BUSY.
Items of business:
#1 We backed out of building our house. Stupid builder, too many problems, it just wasn't meant to be. I'm frustrated and nervous about what we're going to do after the summer because I really don't want to start the whole house hunt all over again, but we're weighing out our options right now, and I'm trying to be patient!
#2 We leave in less than 3 weeks for Houston!! I can't believe it's come up so fast.
#3 Aaron's been really busy with recruiting and selling and traveling, it will almost be a welcome change to actually see him everyday over the summer =)
#4 I've been really busy training for my figure competition which takes this place this Saturday. So nervous!

Anyhow, here's some of our adventures as of late:
Carter eating celery... the only vegetable since birth he's eaten. Okay not totally, but pretty close!
 We finally got some nicer spring weather so the boys went for a little ride on Carter's scooter. =)
 We have an interesting team for this summer, with 4 managers. We decided a manager's wife's night out was in order, so we went to dinner and made some pottery. It was soooo fun and I just love having those nights away once in a while =)
 I took Mister Carter to Disney on Ice: Toy Story in Salt Lake. He LOVED it as you can see. We had pretty high seats but he sat still and was pretty into it the whole time!
 Silly boys playin around
 A few Sundays ago, it was gorgeous park weather. So we took advantage
 Cutest little face ever!
 I made Mr. Carter some choc chip muffins one morning.. he gets excited about baking treats.. and as always, has Percy the train in his hand
 This hasn't happened in a LONG TIME that he's fallen asleep on my lap. So sweet
 And here I am, looking like a beast getting some last minute posing in before my figure show this weekend. I won't be flexing like this though, cuz I'm not a bodybuilder...thankfully. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

rmgrimmer said...

Good luck! I'm so impressed and excited for you!