blog tracker

Sunday, May 8, 2011

trips to the park and the arch

Fun times for us this week, the weather has gotten less rainy so we've been busy outside!
I love my little Carter, just watching his movie on the computer
 The boys on the vivint team get together about every other week in the morning and play some softball. Carter loves to watch & runs out on the field... maybe he'll actually play one day!
 The vivint wives found a new park this week, and since it was a bright sunny day, I let Carter roam free, and this kid LOVES to be outside!
 This was after the park, outside our porch... he still hadn't had enough of the great outdoors
 Mother's Day! Carter's face is just so silly here...
 After church we went back to the park, and Carter was so exhausted, so he went out in the grass, just sat down and played with dandelions =)
 cute
I could have just fallen asleep in the handicap swing... if dang swings didn't make me sick!
 We drove downtown to see the arch after the park!
 Aaron & Carter
 Me and Carter

Happy Mother's Day! We sure love our moms!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Haha! That picture of you in the swing is hilarious. I didn't even know such swings existed.