blog tracker

Thursday, May 5, 2011

recent adventures

Most of Carter's and my days don't really involve that much of an adventure, but if we do get out to do something cool, it's a big deal for us!
Here's some fun pics of Carter hanging out with his friend Scarlet in the tennis courts =)

Carter really loves Paityn's dogs Shade & Callie
We went on a bike ride around the lake, with Carter in tow behind me... it was naptime so I was glad he fell asleep!
Carter getting technical in the apple store

me and paityn and the girls all went to see Water for Elephants and left the kiddos at home with daddies!
The other day all us girls went to the zoo! Here's me and Carter man on the train =)
Here's our clan so far: Marisa, Paityn, Jenna, me and Carley. Good times... it's a fun bunch I must say
Don't be grossed out by Carter's cracker crumbs hangin out his mouth. We were all just really excited!
Camels!
Scarlet and Carter chillin again, taking a break at the zoo.. silly lil lovebirds =)

3 comments:

Jenna Duty said...

fun fun! we really do have a fun bunch! it's going to make this summer much more fun!!

Jenna Duty said...

fun fun! we really do have a fun bunch! it's going to make this summer much more fun!!

Paula said...

Oh, this made me miss you guys! We had fun last summer didn't we?? It looks like you're off to a good start for a fun summer this year too!