blog tracker

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I don't understand it!

So I'm confused about a few things....
Why must I wait for 20 minutes in Nordstrom every time I go to the Mac counter for someone to help me?! Seriously every time, and sure I've got a kid with me, but I still wear make-up too! So frustrated
Why do I get into ridiculous shows like the Bachelor?? NONE of the relationships ever pan out, and I mean, how could they?? One guy, "in love" with 20 girls at once. And being a girl, how could you actually fall for someone (for REAL) while he's mackin on other girls?! I don't get it.. but I watch it every time it comes around...
 I don't understand my bodybugg. It's supposed to be this convenient way to track your weight, calories, etc, but I have had the hardest time with mine! 
On that note... I don't know how I turned down the girl scouts who came knockin on my door the other day. I did, and I guess I'm proud that I sent them away..(but I secretly wish they'd come back!)

Anyone seen Paula's Live to Dance? I've mentioned it before, but why the huge jewelry?? She's MY height but wears the craziest stuff that just overwhelms her. I am baffled once again

And finally, why does my silly, cute little man love mac n cheese one day, then throws it on the ground the next? Why did he love green peppers but now won't touch them? So finnicky and I'm just stumped as ever.
But then again, look how handsome he is at church!...With his blankie he's now attached to ;)

3 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

I do not know....

Now I'm more confused about the world than ever! :)

Unknown said...

It's because the stupid bachelor just sucks you in! It's like a bad train wreck, you can't help but watch!

Danielle said...

I'm pretty sure Bailey's attached to that same blanket in pink!I usually watch the bachelor too and can't believe I haven't been. I didn't even realize it started! Bailey will also like a food one day than start crying if I give it to her the next day. Sure, she likes bananas, but she doesn't want to eat them right NOW. Kids! So opinionated already. And lastly, there was no way in heck I could turn down the girl scout cookies. Good for you! I reasoned with myself that we only get them once a year... except I got 4 boxes. Oops.