blog tracker

Monday, December 13, 2010

Family Pics

Well, in a rush to get Christmas cards sent out this year (since I've never gotten my act together the other 2 Christmases we've been married), we hired a sister of a friend to shoot some quick family shots, and they turned out so great!! It was FREEZING, and poor Carter wasn't his normal smiley self- I guess I don't blame him. But here's some of our favs... and some are just plain silly-- One kid makes it so hard for everyone to look at the camera AND smile, I can't imagine how pictures are like with a big family!







7 comments:

Paityn Ann said...

love them! you guys rock

Aubrey said...

Adorable pictures! And Stephanie, you look so great, love the outfit too!

rmgrimmer said...

Adorable pictures. Such a beautiful family!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

ok i hate you. you are so photogenic! ok i really dont hate you, but i do wish I was as photogenic as you! you look amazing steph!

Julie said...

Great pictures! Steph you look great! Super skinny and tan :) Not like middle of summer tan, but perfect for winter...I'm jealous.

Tasha said...

Soo cute! I absolutely love them! We got your Christmas card- you guys are very photogenic. =)

Unknown said...

You are absolutely gorgeous Steph!