blog tracker

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kelly's Island and Carter's Mischief

I'm on a super old laptop and am having little success with my blog at this point, but these are some pics of Kelly's Island on Lake Erie, where we went with our friends Jake and Lauren! We took a ferry out on the island, went to the "beach" and rode around on golf carts.
Following pictures are Carter and his latest things he sneaks into: cards, my sunglasses that he broke, etc. He has also started sleeping on his knees with his bum in the air! It's so cute I must say =)











4 comments:

Lindsey said...

He is so adorable! And I hope I look as fabulous as you after having a baby.

Hermana Bennett said...

Ha ha he is seriously so cute! I love the pictures of him asleep, those are hilarious!

Julie said...

Awww! I love it when they sleep like that. He's such a happy smiley little guy. It looks like he's already getting the "game bug" from the Packard side of the family with those cards he's holding.

Clayton and Noelle said...

Oh my goodness, you are like the picture perfect little family. I miss you so much!! He is the cutest little boy I think I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot)