blog tracker

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthday and summer fun

Aaron and Carter playin in the pool

It's an Apx tradition to grease up a watermelon and play some sort of football in the pool.. usually ends up in a busted watermelon and pissed off apartment management!

My birthday was May 30, and the Saturday before, my girlfriends threw me a little birthday party out by the pool! Very fun

I'm such a good mom... I let my 7-month old lick the frosting off the candles =) Surprisingly he still eats his vegetables after all the sugar I sneak him

Aaron ALWAYS works on my birthday, but this year he had it off! So we left Carter with our friends and went kayaking on Lake Erie! It was really fun and relaxing.. I'm just not sure what Aaron's face is saying in this picture


Again, I spoiled my baby with some chocolate cake crumbs. As you can tell, he really likes it

That afternoon, we lounged outside since it was so nice and had a BBQ was some friends in our office.

Aaron got this North Carolina jersey for Christmas, and I don't mind it but it cracks me up cuz he looks like a total dad in it... a dad that should be BBQing in the summer... and look at this lucky coincidence!..

I love Carter's smiling face with his 2 little teeth! He's gotten really camera-friendly and knows when he needs to smile hehe

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh my gosh I love this picture of him- what a little ham! He has grown up so much Steph. Even since we have been out here. Crack me up! Just love him. Glad you had a great birthday you deserve it!

Jamie said...

looks like you guys are having lots of fun! cute pics!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

Oh my gosh Steph! Carter has changed so much! He looks so much older! He is so cute, I love his little teeth! Im glad you got to spend the day with your hub thats the best! miss you guys hope you are having a good summer!

Tiff said...

In that picture, Aaron is saying "I am so cool... right?"

Hermana Bennett said...

Carter is seriously the cutest baby ever! He looks so happy in all your pictures!

Jenna said...

Awwwwe so many fun things the Crandall clan are up to :) I am glad you had a fun birthday weekend! And your post you did about all the things you are up to.....I am obsessed with the same shows right now. We must Bachelorette chat soon - I love making fun of it!!! SYTYCD will be amazing this season - already anxious for the top 10 to be announced! Love you girl

Cortney said...

Oh my goodness, Carter man is soooo adorable! How awesome that most of the wives have kids. That must make it so fun! Miss you guys and hopefully we will see you soon!