blog tracker

Monday, May 10, 2010

Good times with the hubs and Carta J

April 28 was Aaron's 29th birthday! He looks so gloomy in this picture because of this birthday badge I made him wear. But really, I'm a good wife, because my thoughts were, man it would be so rough if he happened to not get a sale on his birthday, so this badge, if anything would give people sympathy towards him, lol. He refused to wear it after much convincing from me, yet halfway through the day, I receive the following picture in a text... of him knocking, happy as can be with his birthday badge! And yes he did sell that day =)

We had a lil birthday bash after the boys got home, and had people over for cake. (Coldstone cake, I might add, since our freakin turbo ovens burnt the Texas sheet cake I made for him, booo!)
We're always outta Utah for both our birthdays and our anniversary, and Aaron is usually working on all three occasions, so we're glad if we get to do anything at all!


Us girls took our babies to the park last week while the weather was nice (it has since been rainy, with tornado warnings). I think it was the first time Carter has sat in grass. He didn't seem to mind it.

Carter is hangin out with his "cousin" we'll say... Olivia, Jake and Lauren's daughter. I believe Carter and Olivia are 2nd cousins once removed?

Just chillin naked

He's very happy on the floor

This particular morning, he was so happy that I laid on the floor next to him, and was all smiley and posey for the camera, it was funny

Again, he is very content

Yesterday morning before church, he got ahold of his bottle, squirted it all over his face, and didn't seem to mind at all.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love the birthday badge! Ha ha! I'm going to make Clint one next year. I'm sure he'll love it just as much as Aaron loved his. :) Cute pics of you and Carter!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON! Carter is getting so big! He looks more and more like you steph every time I see him! Miss you and Capri misses Carter

Tasha said...

LOve the post- now that I have a computer I can finally check all this stuff. Love the birthday badge you cute little wifey! You are always doing things to show you care about aaron- it's the little things!!! Glad we are out here during the summer its been so fun already!!

Reed Family said...

Oh my heck. That little boy is so incredibly cute! I just want to SQWEEZE him!