blog tracker

Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving!

For Thanksgiving, we headed on a road trip with Carter up to Portland to see my mom and the rest of my family. Carter did really well in the car, just slept almost the whole drive but we found that he didn't do so well the day after.. I guess he had gotten too much sleep and needed to readjust again.

Baby getting a sink bath


Carter with his great grandma and grandpa Croft (my mom's parents).

The Family Band.. I guess we've got quite a musical family. Melanie's awesome on the piano, and with Kent on drums and Craig on guitar. It was really loud at my mom's house..

Carter is wearing his Thanksgiving outfit his auntie Val gave him... a turkey onesie and pants!

And here is auntie Val with a very alert Carter

Daddy with baby.. this one of my favorite outfits of Carters.. and I love his chubby cheeks hanging over!

The close-up. Gotta love it!

One of my best friends Julie also happened to be in town, so they stopped by so we could catch up and see each others babies!

Silly boys nappin before church. Carter always sleeps with his arms up like this and Aaron wanted to try it out.

Aaron has found out that Carter likes books already

Carter got a new swing from his grandpa Dave the other day and seems to really like it!! I'm grateful for that because this little tike wants to be held all the time!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

I seriously can not get over how cute Carter is- oh my! I love little boys!! =) Looks like you guys had fun in oregon- i love the picture of carter sleeping by his daddy! I bet aaron jus tloves having a little boy around- it's amazing how much softer a guy becomes once they have a child huh?! =)

Jenna said...

hey steph!! i didn't know you went to portland! we need to chat. i love the pic of carter sleeping with his arms up - avarie does the SAME thing! too funny....maybe it is because they are related :) love you

Hermana Bennett said...

Oh he is seriously the cutest little boy! I love his different face expressions!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

He is getting so big! he is so cute and he has the cutest hair! Im having steph withdrawls..and capri told me she is having carter withdrawls.. so we better hang out haha

Julie said...

So I stole the pic of us on your blog and put it on mine! The quality isn't as good because I copied it so I'll have to have you send it to me. It was so fun to see you! Even though it was only for like an hour. I was bummed about that :(

Our Little Family said...

So cute! He seems like a very alert baby. Kimball used to sleep with her hands above her head too. He has beautiful skin! Keep the pictures coming!