blog tracker

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Carter's Blessing Day


Well these photos got put in here backwards and I can't figure out how to fix it! But today was Carter's Blessing Day and it was great! Aaron's mom and my parents came to town to be a part of it which was so nice, and other friends and family came as well. Here's Aaron and his best bud Ryan with their boys- Carter and Kaden.


Carter has started smiling this past week and it has been the cutest thing! He really loves his Grandma Belinda!!

The girls at the "afterparty:" Val, Mckenna, me and Tasha. I realized today that I have a really gorgeous sister and friends!



4 generations: Carter's great-grandpa, dad, and grandpa. My dad looks like he has a glowing bowl on top of his head!! lol (Just a lamp)


Us with little baby. During the blessing, Carter lost his binky and started crying through the whole thing. It was funny.. he's always a good baby but today ended up being a little overwhelming for him I think.

Recent photos... baby sleeping away, posed like this himself


We got our Christmas tree up, and had to rearrange almost our entire house to find room for it!


Carter loves staring at the lights from his swing... so funny


We hung out with our buds Paul and Alicia, so Carter was reunited with his girlfriend Capri. They are so cute together!


The dads with their babies =)


Silly baby with his smile and what Aaron thinks is rooting for UNC, calling them #1.


Carter got a new snowsuit this week from his great-grandpa Roger. Reminds me of Christmas Story where the kid is bundled up and can't move =)


One of my favorite pictures... Carter chillin with daddy on the couch


And finally, our little naked baby and his growing body =)

7 comments:

Clayton and Noelle said...

So cute! I got one of those snowsuit things for McKinley too. I'm going to post pictures of her in it later. She gets the look on her face like she can't move when I put her in it and it makes her very angry! We need to get together soon!

Danielle said...

Carter is so cute! Don't you just love how they get cuter and cuter everyday?! Bailey loves looking at the Christmas lights too! Whenever she is fussy we just turn them on and she settles right down.

Jenna said...

So fun Steph and Aaron! Love all the blessing day pictures. I am so glad your families were able to come into town. And Carter is SOOOOOO adorable!!! What a good weekend :)

Julie said...

I didn't know you were blessing Carter today! That's so fun. He looks super cute in his blessing outfit.

Ok, so that pic of Carter in his warm winter outfit is so cute and funny!! I love it. Also, Caden has the same dino PJs.

Tasha said...

You are so sweet- you are the gorgeous one! I love all the pictures- especially one of carter & his daddy & bundled up in his snowsuit hahha! Thats a classic! Let's play sooN!

Paula said...

So cute! Congrats I wish we could have been there!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

I just love him! He is sooo cute! I love his little #1 pic! I wish we could have made it to the blessing! Every time I see you, you are skinnier and skinnier! You look amazing!