blog tracker

Sunday, November 22, 2009

More pics

Baby is pretty much passed out.. this is the look I see almost every time I feed him!
Aunt Val.. she loves him and insists on coming over almost everyday just so she can hold him.
Sleepy baby
Carter doesn't like apples.

Grandma Belinda came to town to help and was so great! Carter really likes her as his smile shows! This
picture cracks us up, he looks like a little man!
So if you look close, you can see how he peed his pants! Don't ask me how this happened, perhaps his diaper was ill-fitting but he just leaked all over the place!
I don't recall it being loud, but he fell asleep covering his ears =)
My family came to town and my three littlest siblings were so excited about baby Carter, they practically mauled him to death! It was so funny though to see their reaction. My stepmom Aimee is expecting a baby boy in January so he'll be in good hans with all these older siblings =)
Carter with his Grandpa and Grandma! My dad loves babies!

Four generations! My grandpa Packard, Dad and me with Carter.
Daddy playing with baby
I'm really sad that he's already outgrowing some of his newborn clothes! He gained a pound in the first 2 weeks, and got a double chin so obvoiusly he's eating well.  He's a sweetie!

1 comment:

Paula said...

SO cute! I love the one of him covering his ears!