blog tracker

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Carter's first week


Since his umbilical cord is still intact, we're giving sponge baths on the counter.. and as if his face does not give it away, he does NOT like it!
On Sunday, we went on our first walk.. I really needed to get out of the house and it was still warm enough for Aaron to push baby around the block.




One of our favorite outfits.. "Daddy's All-Star"


This is Carter with his future girlfriend, Capri! Alicia came over and brought her 4-week old, but they weren't digging the idea of having pictures taken.

Grandma Cherie (my mom) was in town all week and there for the birth. It was so great to have all her help!!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

I love the picture of you & carter!! SO so so cute! He is seriously so ridiculously good looking! I just love hiM and yoU!! Lets get together soon!

Clayton and Noelle said...

He really is so cute!! I think he looks a lot like you so far. Too bad he was born 6 months later otherwise McKinley could've been his future girlfriend :)

Julie said...

I love that picture of Carter in his car seat! He looks so cute. I also love the little all star outfit. I'm glad you got out for a walk. It gets real old staying inside the same place all day!

Danielle said...

How cute is he! He does look a lot like you, Stephanie!

Sharee Gariety said...

Steph! Congratulations!!! He is darling, and I'm so glad the pregnancy is over for you and things went well, if a little unexpected. Hope your recovery is going well, and you are getting enough sleep--of course you're not getting enough sleep, but I can still wish it for you!!! Good luck being a parent. It's great, but it kicks my butt some days!

Hermana Bennett said...

Your family is so adorable! Do you have another blog? I keep getting comments from a steph but it's a private blog, so I was just checking :)