blog tracker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The latest

To combat my recent boredom, I took on a project... My mom is redecorating my little sister, Melanie's room back home to a nautical theme (I think she's quite spoiled! She's switched decor like 100 times!) But I had seen some cute decorating ideas online at Better Homes and Gardens that I used to spend hours on when I had internet. Taking advantage of being in Florida, I found some fun starfish and shells and made little shadow box displays for Melanie's wall! They didn't turn out quite how I wanted, but I liked the idea.. and you can always switch out the displays so I figure it was worth it =)
Fourth of July: Our husbands just never get a break in summer sales! We drove a half hour down to South Beach, in an attempt to meet our guys halfway, but even getting off an hour earlier, they didn't make it in time for the fireworks. But they didn't miss much since the fireworks where we were sitting only lasted like 10 minutes, it was ridiculous!! BUT we did go to Outback Steakhouse after meeting up with them, and I had the BEST meal I have ever had at a restaurant, it was soooo good, I'm craving more!
Here's Paula, Holly & Candice

3 comments:

Jennett said...

I want to go to the BEACH!! You look so cute with little Carter James in your tummy. This week has been NUTS with me and Bennett trying to move but I am going to call you when I am at the airport this evening!! LOVE YOU

Julie said...

I love shadow boxes! I think they look really good. The beach looks amazing! Again, I am so jealous! Your tummy is looking so cute! I know you probably feel gross, but I promise you everyone else thinks you look like a cute pregnant girl :)

Kara Kaufman said...

I think you look great! BOYS! How are you doing? Pregnancy going well for ya? I am doin good and am excited to soon have the battle of the sexes at our house (2 boys and 2 girls):) I am jealous of your beach time.
P.S. the snuggies are pretty funny