blog tracker

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HAVING A BOY!!!

Well we finally got our ultrasound today (at 17.5 weeks) and I'm so excited that we're having a little boy! For the longest time I was certain it was a girl- I kept dreaming about baby girls, and honestly wanted one. Aaron, on the other hand wanted a boy (of course!) and it seems like the husband always gets the baby he wants! I can't complain though, it was really cool to see the little guy and I couldn't be happier! Ironic that I wore blue today... I think literally everyone in both our families knew it was going to be a boy, I dunno how. But we don't disappoint! My mom's theory is that she got sicker in pregnancy with girls, but didn't have it so bad with boys, and basically that seemed true with me too since I never got morning sickness all that bad. It'll be really fun and cute for Aaron to have a little tike to play with and teach golf and how to be a salesman. =)

So I have no scanner nor access to one, so I attempted to take pictures of our ultrasound pictures. Here's the side view of baby boy with his head on the left.This picture is labeled BOY in the upper left, and looking closely there is a little white arrow pointing to the "boy part" but we just can't figure out what view this is!This is my favorite.. it's the side view of his head and body, but he's holding his arm up by the side of his face!!

12 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

YAY!! I got in just in time to see this :) What a great day, huh!?!? BOYS everywhere!! I seriously know 13 prego girls that are ALL having BOYS between July-November. Not 1 single girl. CRAZY!!! Anyway, it will be SO much fun!! You are about 6 weeks behind me so I'll know what you get to look forward to the whole time :)

Just think one good thing I've discovered about having a BOY is that they seem to be less expensive and that's a very good thing!

CONGRATS GIRL!!

Danielle said...

Congrats! Little boys are so much fun! Now you can go crazy buying all the cute little boy clothes. Now I'm even more anxious to find out what we're having!! Exciting stuff!

calikatrina said...

Congrats! I saw the announcement on FB. Boys are the BEST! And you are the cutest tiny-tummy mommy-to-be. :)

Jamie said...

congrats! you are one cute prego girl!

Aubrey said...

Congrats on the news! You will have so much fun with the little tike. Hope you're having a blast in Flordia. You look amazingly tan. So jealous :)

Clayton and Noelle said...

That's so fun that you're having a boy! I'm so excited for you guys. You are looking so cute and that belly is just growing! You are totally right the dad always gets the gender he wants!

Jason and Tauna said...

You are just too cute....I am so happy for you...even though i see you or talk to you just about every day i still read your blog and get excited...I am such a dork...Whatever though.

Hermana Bennett said...

Oh congratulations you two!

Paul said...

Oh yay you put your ultrasound pics up! I cant wait until we hang out! it was good luck for you to wear a blue shirt the day you found out you were having a boy.. he's destined to be lucky now! Your belly is so cute and I swear you havent gained weight anywhere else!

Julie said...

You're going to love having a boy! It's so much fun. I can't wait until he comes and I get to meet little baby Crandall!

Family said...

How exciting! Congrats on a boy!

Paityn Ann said...

Congrats from us! You look so adorable by the way.