blog tracker

Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Lovin

Every week, us wives get together for SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!! This week we went to Paula's and had a good ol time with our favorite show. It's nice to be around so many girls that can have a good time and can forget about missing their husbands all day!
I wish I could say this was ours, but alas it's not. We can hope one day though for babies just as cute! My newest baby sister, Alice Kate Packard was born June 20th! I haven't seen her yet but she is ADORABLE!




After making the move from Signature Alert to Apx, many aspects of the summer have improved, including more girls around to hang out with so I don't get so bored or lonely! Two weeks in, and I have no complaints!



The Stepford Wives: Me, Tasha, and Alicia hangin out by the pool. We have very stressful and hectic lives!


Me and Aaron at an Apx dinner at Chili's after the team hitting their weekly goals. It was Aaron's best week of the summer.


More wives on our way to meet our husbands at the restaurant in their knocking area after an awesome week.

Me, Tasha and Alicia again at the lake. It was a failed attempt at being spontaneous, wanting to rent a paddle boat and lay out and swim, but alas, we had no cash , there was only fishing, and only 2 person boats! =( The highlight of the trip, however was getting threatened by a man who would not allow us to take pictures in front of the sign labeled "Fertility Clinic." We left so as not to have the cops called on us, feeling ticked off when he wished us the curse of not being able to have children. Let me tell ya, it is CRAZY back east!

Our 4th of July celebration. The guys had to work all day and evening, so we made a reservation at Texas Roadhouse and met them up in Harrisburg an hour and a half away from our Baltimore home. We rushed to catch the fireworks down by the waterfront and had a great time with this fun group.













Back when we were living in DC still we went to Famous Daves. That's a phoney smile on my face because for the first time, I was one of those annoying customers who complain about nasty food. It just wasn't the same out here.

The DC Zoo that had no animals except prairie dogs.










The harbor in Baltimore



We went to downtown DC while we were still living in Alexandria, and checked out some of the free Smithsonian museums. These were random monk sculptures outside a museum we apparently were NOT supposed to touch! Aaron was getting in on their secrets, and I was gettin fresh!



The Smithsonian Castle











Utah for Grandma Packard's funeral. It was a sad couple of days, but great to see the family- immediate and distant all together to celebrate a life well-lived.

Me with Grandma and Grandpa at my wedding luncheon at their house, a few months before she passed. My last picture with Grandma, it turned out so cute!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I am so glad you moved here! SEriously, I mean who else would I go to the fertility clinic with haha! :) I just have way too much fun with you! I am glad you moved into building 8 the best building of course! You are such a fun giRL>