blog tracker

Monday, July 14, 2008

Hershey Park

This weekend, we went to Hershey Park in Pennsylvania!
There are lots of rides and roller coasters, but my childhood fear of them came back (which is why I'm scared in line in this picture). I can't stand the ones that go in circles because it's a guarantee I'll get dizzy and sick for the rest of the day, but I got my nerve up to go on some of the big ones.. And yes both me and Aaron passed the height marks! =) Barely.
This is the first drop of the roller coaster I got freaked out on.We are huddled under a ledge after it started pouring and we got kicked off of 2 rides in a row since they couldn't operate!




1 comment:

Julie said...

How fun! I'm glad you survived the roller coaster rides and you were tall enough to go on them. I like your blog template :)