blog tracker

Monday, June 11, 2012

Already June

Can't believe our summer is already almost half done.. it's been fun so I can't complain.  Here's some goodies from the past couple weeks.

I let Carter cuddle with me before his nap one day... and then he fell asleep in my lap! I love it
I turned 28.. yippee!
Carter's friend Capri finally got out here so they have a great time at the pool everyday.. and playing with dogs
We ordered Carter this little truck loader track which he LOVES.. here's my boys setting it up =)
My parents and sister came to town! Carter really liked hangin with "papa."
And swimming with papa
Mel and me!
We took Carter to the kids museum on a free day... it was so awesome!
This old school phone robot was way cool
Carter really loved pretending to drive the cop car. So did Aaron
And we finally spotted the vivint billboard that was promised would be up in downtown Houston. So far not huge results, but at least it familiarizes people with the company. The boys are still selling great, and Aaron had his best week last week!

No comments: