blog tracker

Saturday, October 15, 2011

WITCHY WOMEN

Every year, we round up some girls for Witches Night Out... in the past it's usually been a small group, with me and my sister Valerie, and our friend Jamie (and unfortunately Carter last year!)
We finally recruited a bigger group and got witchy last night.. :)
When it gets late, and you've got a group of girls together (no husbands and no kids!), things are bound to get a little silly...

























And on another festive note, we took Carter to the pumpkin patch the other night... 

This is the pumpkin he came home with =) Picked it out all by himself haha!


4 comments:

Julie said...

Fun fun! Wish I could've been there :( I'm glad you didn't have to take Carter this year. That little "pumpkin" he picked out is so cute. Funny kid! We still need to take the boys to a pumpkin patch.

Jenna said...

Bahahaha I am dying over the pumpkin Carter picked out!!!! Of all the pumpkins...that one is THE most awesome :) Love the Witches Night Out. I wish there was something like that around here. Maybe some year I will go with you...*sigh*

Reed Family said...

Witches night out huh? AWESOME! And, Carter's pumpkin is classic. Love, love, love it.

Sharee Gariety said...

Fun Witch pictures. That looks like fun! And I love the pumpkin Carter choose. LOVE IT!