blog tracker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

LADY GAGA!!

Amazing!!! Me and Paityn scrounged for tickets to see Lady Gaga in Cleveland (at the arena where Lebron USED to play). She is SOOO amazing live, and she's so talented. Writes every one of her songs, and each one is a mega hit. The show was so entertaining as were the costumes (of course! It's freakin Lady Gaga). Now just to warn, this is not a concert for your parents. Nor your kids. Gaga is controversial and goes for shock value. And clearly must be an idol for the gay community. But whatever, her show rocked!

Opening band: Semiprecious Weapons. They sucked. Non-creative lyrics and the lead singer's cross dressing was not appealing to me.  Too bad I don't have a close-up on his sparkly glitter boots!

Gaga!


The set was rad.. so many changes and effects. This shaggy cream figure in the center is her =)

The nude nun look

So she's amazing on the piano, I hadn't known. She sang a slower song, Speechless, which was one of my favs. Oh and she has a killer butt. How could I tell you ask? Because it was hanging out with every costume ;)

craziness

Loved it!! Great way to leave Cleveland before we move west to Findlay in 3 days

And thanks to Holly who watched Carter so I could go to this concert. I haven't done anything like this since he was born, so it was a nice break! Clearly he really likes Holly =)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm sure that was quite the concert! I've just seen her perform on TV so I can't imagine what it'd be like in person. Like you said... definitely not for the kids or parents. Ha ha!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

soooo fun! I am so jealous!!I bet you and P rocked that place!! and i bet it was nice to get away and have some girl time with no baby! You are looking so good!! Tan and skinny mini

Evans Family of Three said...

oh scandelous GAGA!! i bet she has really fun concerts! all her songs are so fun to sing :)