blog tracker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Valerie's Wedding!


My sister, Valerie and Taylor got married on 08-08-08 in the Timpanogos Temple, and I was able to fly out to Utah for the sealing and festivities!! They met in the Boise ID mission, where they both served.The bridesmaids waiting outside the Temple: my youngest sister, Melanie, me, Kela (from Yakima, WA), Jamie (also from Yakima), and Sister Hendry (Valerie's mission companion). My studly brothers, James and Kent posing at the reception which they were soooo overjoyed to be at!
I spent most the time holding babies: here's 6-week old Alice, my newest sister.
My Grandpa Packard, who performed the sealing, and my Dad with Mia, waiting for Val and Taylor to come out of the Temple.Val and Taylor. Cute =)


After the wedding, while Val and Taylor were honeymooning in Maui, I took advantage of being in Utah and hit up Guru's downtown with my best friends, Jenna (engaged to my cousin, Bennett!) and Julie (expecting a boy in December!)

These were waiting for me when I got home (to Baltimore), compliments of Aaron! I guess he must have felt bed for missing out on the trip. Haha The past 2 weeks, Aaron and the team have been working in Delaware, 2 hours from Baltimore where we're currently living. Instead of driving back and forth everyday, the company got hotel rooms for all the guys, so me and Tasha went up to stay with them overnight! It's no fun being away from your husband for 2 weeks, with nothing to do! Our hotel is close by a beach, so we've gone a few times. It's been a fun and interesting slumber party with us 4: Ryan & Tasha and me & Aaron shoved into one hotel room!


1 comment:

Sharee Gariety said...

Stephanie! I found your blog through Marianne & Kimball's. Valerie looks so beautiful, and you all look darling in your bridesmaid dresses! Very, very cute. I didn't know you were such good friends with Jenna (who is marrying our cousin Bennet) Did you introduce them? have a great day!